Monday, September 11, 2006

Need Métis Veterans Memorial Pictures please

"I have been working with Dale Haggerty with the Michif Metis Museum for quite a few years and the museum is working on improving the website and what I have installed is a Métis memorial veterans page...I need pictures of the veterans that have passed, their names date of birth and passing, so we can honor are veterans so they won't be forgotten in memorial....if you can email them and I also have a Métis memorial page for those Métis people who have also passed that has done a lot for our community. We are just installing this page as a temporary site until it gets transferred to its own permanent page. I'll send you the page so far...let me know what you think...still under construction.

I also need veterans that have been doing events also that are still alive...it’s not all about memorials...and events...update too. Or if you know someone who can send to me...I really appreciate it.
http://www.whiteskycloud.com/michifmetismuseum.html soon the Michif Metis Museum will have its own .org

Thanks from Derrick Whiteskycloud"
-------------------------

If anyone can help Derrick with this....

No comments: